Armaan Army APK is an application that provides information related to services in the Indian Army. This app is exclusively for members of the Indian Army. If you are a civilian, this app will be of no use to you. By using this app, all Indian Army personnel can get information and services.
Being an umbrella application, it comes with many features. You can do a lot more by using the Armaan Army APK. It features an information timeline that lets you send messages, makes complaints, or give feedback. We shall now be looking at the features and the benefits of using the Armaan Army APK.
How to Setup Armaan Army APK?
We know that Armaan Army APK is exclusively for Indian Army personnel. You will be able to download it only in an APK file. Before downloading the app, you will have to go to the settings of your phone and enable downloads from unknown sources.
After downloading the app, you will have to install it. While launching the app for the first time, you need to enter your Aadhaar card number. After entering your details, the Aadhaar-linked mobile number will receive an OTP. You will have to enter the OTP to proceed.
The app will now let you enter your username and select an MPIN of 6 digits. Following this, you will have to set up the security questions which will help change MPIN or when you forget the MPIN. You will also be to change the MPIN if you happen to forget it.
Top Features Of Armaan Army APK –
Armaan Army APK is loaded with many features. These features will make sure there will be maximum benefits. Here are the main features of the app.
- Raising MES Complaints: The app lets you raise MES complaints by giving the house, colony, and station names. Once you enter all the details, there will be a Window for writing the complaint.
- Information Timeline: With the information timeline update, there will be announcements related to jobs. You can also get updates on different programs and events. However, for opening the information timeline, you will have to use the MPIN.
- Messaging Service: Messaging service is another feature that lets you receive and send messages. You need to add a contact along with the contact’s unit code or username. There is also the option for sending broadcast messages.
- Araamgrah Booking: With Armaan Army APK, you will be able to book guest houses and rooms. However, it must be for training or other duty traveling. Araamgrah booking lets you book according to your category or rank.
- DD Quota Application: DD quota application is for booking trains. By submitting the travel date and station destination, you will have the booking option. With a single click, you will be able to look for trains and their availability.
- Grievances and Suggestions: The grievances and suggestions option lets you send your problems. Before you select the subject and the problem, you will have to choose the appropriate nature of the problem. Additionally, you can also give feedback regarding the Armaan app.
Pros and Cons of Armaan Army APK –
Armaan Army APK provides the following advantages to defense personnel.
- Sending MES complaints.
- Making DD quota applications.
- Making bookings for Aaramgrah.
- Messaging options by entering the service number.
- Information timeline.
- Filing grievances or giving suggestions to COAS.
- Providing feedback for the app.
Armaan Army APK comes with the following disadvantages.
- Without an Aadhaar number, you will not be able to register.
- It requires the Aadhaar linked mobile number for proceeding.
- Downloading the app has to be done from unknown sources.
- You need to enable download from unknown sources to install it.
- The app can be of no use for civilians.
If you are into Indian Army, you need to have Armaan Army APK on your smartphone. Yu can get all the information related to your service under this super app. Check out all the features you can avail with Armaan Army APK on your phone. The pros of the app outweigh the cons and you can use the app to register a complaint and get things sorted in your service easily.