How To Login 192.168.1.1 ?
Above IP not working ? Then Try 192.168.0.1
- First of all simply click on the above button in order to login 192.168.1.1 or you can simply type http://192.168.1.1 in your browser’s search bar
- You will be redirected to your router’s login page, If you don’t know the Username and password then simply enter below details
- You will be successfully logged into the router admin setup page and a page with wireless and router information will be displayed:
192.168.1.1 Username & Password
If you have changed your login password and forgotten, performing a router factory reset is the only option left, but remember, it will erase all the data and custom changes made, To reset your router visit our router category there you will find every article related to routers.
To reset your router click on small reset button in the back of your router!
- Login to your default admin panel at 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 (admin/admin is username and password)
- Go to Advanced settings > Network > LAN.
- Under “IP Address” field you may change it to your desired address such as 192.168.1.2.
- Login to your router configuration page (username: admin & password: admin/blank)
- Go to Setup > Network Settings.
- Now you will find Router IP Address field.
- Login to NetGear router settings page via 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or you can access via http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
- By default, the username is admin and password is password.
- Once logged in navigate to Advanced > from left side menu go to “Setup” > LAN Setup.
- Under LAN TCP/IP Setup, you will see IP Address. Change 10.10.10.1 as preferred.